Regulatory Affair Executive ( Junior ) - HYN
- Manage document control process for Quality Management Systems in compliance with ISO13485, GDPMDS and any other standards as appropriate
- Assists in meeting the company’s objectives and sales goals by your effort in implementing smooth workflows and processes to have a highly efficient and functional sales support operation
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and working practices
- Prepare supporting documents for submissions to local and/or overseas health authorities for new product registration
- Responsible for regulatory and product licensing-related activities.
- Support (internal & external) audits to ensure that regulatory and quality requirements have been met
- Assist sales team in discussion with clients on regulatory matters
- Such other responsibilities as required and instructed by your superior and the management
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous activities in a rapidly changing environment
- Min. Diploma/Degree in Biomedical Sciences, Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy or Pharmacology or other relevant courses
- Candidates with 1-2 years of RA experience will be advantageous
Interested applicants, send in your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
OR call Ashley Loo at 67363280 for more enquiries.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ashley Loo Yan Ni | R2095115 | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W
Recruit Express Pte Ltd