Regulatory Affair Associate (Food Science)
- Manage Document Enquiry system.
- Responsible for the maintenance of regulatory data.
- Provide technical support:
- Advice on food/additive legislations.
- Regulatory compliance of new ingredients.
- Determine suitability of products for special dietary needs.
- Responsible for Halal and Kosher certification related matters for Singapore and overseas offices.
- Coordinator for cases of food scares/crisis.
- Conduct regulatory sharing sessions.
- Liaise with government authorities on regulatory-related programmes and policy changes.
- Min. Degree/Diploma in Food Science/ Food Technology, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Good understanding of Food Laws & Regulations.
- Analytical and abreast of new policy changes pertaining to regulatory affairs.
Interested Candidates please forward your updated CVs to:
Alex Goh Hock Leong – R1763413 at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
All candidates’ informations will be treated with the strictest confidence
Recruit Express Pte Ltd