Registry Officer (Govt Proj/ $1700-$1800/ Central/ 1 year Contract) - spccp
• Located at Central Area
• Seconded to a Government Board
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm
Salary: $1700 to $1800
- Picking collecting and scanning of files
- Filing of documents and stock count
- Data Entry
- Transfer of files within office and registry
- Responding to customer’s request via system or e-mail
- Updating status into computer system
- Min. O Level and above
- Prior experience in Administrative duties
- Communicates well in English
Interested candidates? Apply with your updated CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the title "Registry Officer - Central"
Or click apply with an updated resume!
By submitting any application/resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
*We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Chloe Chew (R1768631)
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) - 11C5781