Registered Safety Officer (5 mos Contract)
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD| Date Posted: 11-Nov-2020
- Ensure compliance of operations with Workplace Safety and Health regulations and statutory requirements and ensure timely submission of mandatory documents.
- Monitor and maintain appropriate safety measurements in accordance with the Workplace Health and Safety Act.
- Enforces all safety requirements and in-house safety rules and regulations.
- Conduct monthly Mass Toolbox Meeting and also, participate in the Daily Toolbox meeting.
- On Site Patrol Observation for Unsafe Act/Conditions.
- Conduct incident investigation, If any.
- Conduct safety inspection.
- Registered as Safety Officer / Workplace Safety and Health Officer with Ministry of Manpower.
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or other relevant subjects.
- Min. 2 years safety officer experience,
- Able to speak and write English, report writing is required.
- Good interpersonal, management and decision-making skills.
- Strong innovative and analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Independent and good supervision
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD