Community Projects – Community Care Hub
Assist the Centre Manager in the operations and management of the clinic and all the programmes offered by the clinic.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide nursing service / procedures to clients and advices to caregivers
- Conducts assessment, develop care plan, perform clinical procedure, monitor conditions and perform re-assessment;
- Match / link clients and or their caregivers to the appropriate services;
- Assess training needs and provide caregiver training; and
- Participates in multi-disciplinary discussion for the management of clients.
Operations – Assist Centre Manager in the following
- Manage the operations of the centre;
- Participate & Lead in various quality and clinical improvement initiatives;
- Manage Inventory (Medical and non-medical);
- Ensure compliance with the licencing requirements of all the relevant authorities;
- Provide clinic skills and procedures;
People Management – Assist Centre Manager in the following
- Develop and Manage On-Boarding Programme;
- Supervise junior staff; and
- Staff Management.
- Any other tasks assigned by the HOD
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- > 5 years clinical experience
- Preferably with experience in Clinic and ILTC setting (e.g. Home care)
- Management and Supervisory skills;