Registered Nurse (Healthcare Support Department)
- Nursing Assessment, developing individual careplan, monitoring and evaluation
- Assess, monitor, review care needs of client and caregiver
- Develop individualised care plan and identify types, duration and frequency of services
- Monitor client’s response to services and evaluate progress towards goals.
- Able to perform nursing procedures such as wound care, tube change, medication management and initiate medical care interventions where necessary
- Provide health education for the client and caregiver
- Provide caregiver’s training for the client’s caregiver
- Manage acute and chronic medical conditions in consultation with a doctor
- Minimum a Diploma in Nursing, at a local tertiary institution
- Minimum 1 year experience in nursing
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- Possesses a valid certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- This position is on contract basis, with normal office working hours
- Singaporeans Only
This is a community care organisation that has a good work life balance and pro-family working culture. Great for those with families or those looking for work life balance.
Interested applicants are to submit a Job Application Form (downloadable from https://www.fycs.org/job-opportunities/) with their resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Please visit www.fycs.org for more details.
Fei Yue Community Services