Regional Trainer, Asia Pacific
About the role:
As the brand continues to grow, we are expanding the team to meet the needs of the business. The regional trainer will be a “hands-on” individual who will be assisting the regional training manager to contribute to the growth of the brand across Asia Pacific.
The key axes of Sisley include Skincare, Makeup, Fragrance and Haircare.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Provide cabin facial and body treatments techniques training, both theoretical and practical, to beauty therapists across the region.
- Conduct product knowledge and selling techniques training on a regular basis local markets, some travel retail markets and for distributors.
- Carry out on-counter services training, i.e. hand massage, beauty express facial protocol etc.
- Provide training guidance and assistance to local trainers in distributor markets (Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and India).
- Ensure all training conducted are in compliance with brand’s image and standards.
- Support the training manager in ensuring training guidelines, initiatives and materials are being adapted and implemented across Asia Pacific in alignment to the training and service standards of the company.
- Appraise and follow up on training effectiveness through role-plays, skills assessment activities and evaluation forms.
- Proofread translation of training documents/manuals (English to Simplified Chinese).
- Assist in any strategic promotions, events and product launches if necessary.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong presenter and comfortable with public speaking.
- Strong attention to details.
- Organized and able to work both independently and as a team player.
- Good interpersonal communication and intercultural skills to liaise with people across different business units and levels.
- Effectively bilingual and proficient in English and Mandarin (spoken and written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willing and able to travel across Asia Pacific
- Able to start immediately would be advantageous.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a degree in any discipline.
- Prior 3 to 5 years’ experience in training preferably in the beauty and cosmetic industry.
- Relevant beauty or complementary therapy qualifications is crucial for the role. (I.e. CIBTAC, CIDESCO etc.)
Sisley Singapore Pte Ltd