Regional Team Lead, Order Fulfillment (MNC, exp in SAP)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Jun-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Manager, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Oversee Customer Service team in SEA Office
- Ensure Customer Service team provides high quality of professional services when corresponding with customers.
- Liaison between customer and plant on production status for urgent cases
- Manage approved Invoicing & Inventory Management and other related business processes (import & export).
- Ensure purchasing are in compliance to in-house policies/directive for our Singapore office.
- Coordination between group purchasing requests to local suppliers.
- Regular monitoring of inventory level to ensure sufficient stock available for project needs, and raise request whenever necessary.
- Management of stock status (active / slow moving / dead).
- Identify, analyses stock lifespan and propose necessary action plans to our management.
- Ad hoc duties
- Degree in Business Management or Business Administration in Supply Chain Management.
- Min 2-5 years in SCM and Demand planning position
- Knowledge of cross-border freight (import & export) processes
- Proficient in SAP
- Project contract knowledge/experience
- Good cultural and market knowledge
- Leadership and/or people management experience
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd