Regional Tax Manager
- Regional opportunity within a leading corporation
- Emphasis on continuous professional development
- Comprehensive employee benefits
Our client is a multinational corporation that is currently in over a hundred market with a comprehensive brand portfolio of health products.
As a Regional Tax Manager, you will be leading tax-savings opportunities, solutions and strategies to drive business forward. You will be the key expert and provide guidance in all tax related matters, assisting with tax audits and ensure tax compliance.
You will monitor and analyse developments in tax policies and evaluate impact in order to develop plans accordingly. Working with cross-functional teams, you will improve end-to-end tax process and procedures to mitigate risks.
You will also be responsible for oversight on the Company's transfer pricing matters, development of methodologies and handling of transfer pricing analysis and reporting.
- You have a diploma/degree in Accounting, Finance with at least 8 years experience within a Corporate Tax or similar role. Prior Big 4 experience will be an advantage.
- You have a solid understanding of regional tax processes and policies.
- You are meticulous and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can handle multiple stakeholders and concurrent priorities
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
Snaphunt Pte Ltd