Regional Tax Accountant (US MNC, Alexandra, up to $6500)
- Responsible for monitoring the tax compliance function of assigned regions and Group, both US and foreign.
- Assist Tax Manager in the worldwide tax planning function including review and analysis of various tax schemes involving expense allocation methodology and documentation and developing and implementing new strategies to mitigate Company' tax exposure worldwide.
- Assist Tax Manager in handling indirect tax issues.
- Assist Tax Manager in managing transfer pricing matters, including review of tax reports prepared by consultants, monitoring of related party transactions and development of documentation.
- Assist Tax Manager in managing expatriate individual tax matters for assigned region, from time to time.
- Preparation of FAS 109 schedules and FIN 48 documentation for U.S. reporting purposes.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly tax provisions.
- Provide tax support to the business units, including handling withholding tax issues, to deliver business strategy in the most tax efficient and sustainable manner.
- Provide assistance in dealing with external auditors with respect to tax aspects of local statutory accounts.
- Responsible for collating the requisite information to external tax agents for preparation of the statutory tax returns and computations.
- Review of tax computations and returns for assigned countries prepared by external tax agents.
- Assist Tax Manager in handling audits by tax authorities.
- Preparation/review of tax return.
- Dealing with other ad-hoc tax matters.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or ACCA
- CPA preferred
- A minimum 3 years of tax experience in either Big 4 or commercial firms
- Knowledge of indirect tax will be advantageous.
- A strong hands-on and diligent individual.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work independently.
- Excellent team player possessing great initiative.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6671 9886 Fax: 6536 7890
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd