Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Join a market leader within IT Services.
- Fantastic work culture that emphasises on work life balance
- Be a inspiring leader and mentor to a highly motivated team
Our client is a multinational tech company based in the United States of America with 4 main IT focus - E-commerce, cloud storage, digital media and AI.
As a Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will oversee the talent acquisition process in all the Southeast Asia region from sourcing to onboarding. You will also partner with the Top management to develop and implement an organisational development, strategy and structure that ensures organisational efficiency and effectiveness, promote employee engagement and build a strong organisation culture.
You will be responsible for :
- Engaging talent on their career and developmental needs.
- Conducting regular talent reviews to ensure succession planning for key positions.
- Developing recruitment and internal mobility programs to ensure a strong pipeline of internal and external candidates roles across all levels.
- Ensuring talent processes are implemented, communicated, and integrated across the business.
- Engaging various stakeholders to review and improve competency frameworks and assessment procedures.
- Partnering with both senior business stakeholders and HR teams to develop and implement Employee Relations best practices and programs.
- Investigating and resolving complex or critical employee relations issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Driving the full spectrum of recruiting and selection activities.
- Creating and implementing talent acquisition strategies for leadership, mid-career and graduate hiring.
- Designing and driving the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience.
- Partnering with leaders within the organization to track ongoing hiring needs of their business.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment for senior roles.
- The full life-cycle of recruitment for recent graduates and early career candidates, including intake sessions, event planning, on-campus recruiting, screening, and interviews.
- Defining and leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
- You have at least 5 years experience ideally in Talent Acquisition, Talent Management/ Organisational development or Employee Relations within IT Services.
- You ideally possess solid experience in Graduate Recruitment, Lateral Recruitment and Leadership Hiring.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You are strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/41980163
Snaphunt Pte Ltd