Regional System Specialist - IT
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 8-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Strong ability to support the creation of innovative Digital Transformation strategy and to help deliver and implement an operational solution that is customer centric.
- Provide best practice on customer relationship management, allow business to use cloud technology to better connect with customers, partners and potential customers.
- Passionate about influencing and scaling business processes.
- Technology enthusiast and can support a program's diagnostics surrounding complex business / technical challenges to implement innovative digital solutions with latest technologies.
- Experience in Digital Transformation, Advanced Analytics, Project Management, or Digital Innovation and you want to be a key player in this field.
- Committed to being mentored and possibly mentoring others.
- Valued, trusted advisor in relationships with colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals.
- Implementation experience on Salesforce solution will be an advantage.
- 3+ years of Technology or Management Consulting experience and Technical aptitude is an essential skill for a digital transformation consultant. Individuals will need experience with various programming languages like Java, .Net, C++ or SQL
- Experience in end-to-end delivery for a portion of large packaged or customer solutions projects (e.g., cloud solutions, custom application development, CRM, salesforce marketing automation, customer insight).
- Own and drive software and systems integration requirements gathering workshops, design, and testing, with the support of a project manager and development team.
- Support project teams and oversee aspects of the SDLC or solution implementation including estimation, sprint planning, requirements gathering, architecting, developing, testing, issue/risk management, change control and delivery.
- These consultants will also need critical thinking abilities in order to improve application performance and resolve technical issues.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion.
- Have a sense of adaptability, as will need to stay current on new technologies
- Diploma or Degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field will be appropriate.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Shinn, HongYou Huang EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1768063