Regional Strategic Sourcing Manager ( EPC / O&G / up to 8k)
• Overall responsible for developing the PMOs procurement strategy, leading the AP sourcing effort, identifying potential suppliers and conducting negotiations on project buyout and service costs.
• Negotiates the lowest prices and also for the shortest delivery lead times, best payment terms, return or repair compensation, and other important terms key to good supplier contracts.
• Develops global channels of supply at the lowest total buyout and service costs through the establishment of buying agreements with strategic suppliers.
• Identifies and implements best practices, transforming the procurement function in the PMO from one that is locally driven to one that is truly global and most cost-effective, regardless of location and drives supply chain analysis and strategy, and perform ongoing supplier development and performance management, evaluation and improvement.
• Develops benchmarks and scorecards to be used for continuous improvement and continuously improves and re-evaluates the purchasing activities of the PMO.
• Serves as checkpoint to encourage utilization of equipment whenever economically & technically viable before sourcing externally.
• In conjunction with Engineering, develops potential NG skid equipment suppliers as outsourced manufacturer of designed equipment
• Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
• Min 10 years of sourcing, procurement and supply chain management experience.
• Strong experience in establishing and managing pricing agreements with strategic suppliers.
• Knowledgeable about current market prices of components and equipment to be purchased, and familiar with alternative options that can help reduce costs.
• In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices.
• Familiarity with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, as well as understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions.
• A good working understanding of components and equipment to be sourced, including but not limited to valves, transmitters, pressure and temperature gauges, filters, turbine and ultrasonic meters, etc.
• Very knowledgeable about current market prices of components and equipment to be purchased, and familiar with alternative options that can help reduce costs.
• Experienced with modern sourcing and procurement systems.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested applicants may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cindy Char Sin Yi
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1765345
People Profilers Pte Ltd
100 Beach Road #33-06, Shaw Tower Singapore 189702
Tel: 6594 9892 Fax: 6835 7890
People Profilers Pte Ltd