Regional Solution Consultant (Document Mgmt)
Corporate Tree Consultants Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 21-Sep-2018
EA Licence No: 18C9177 | EA Personal Registration No: R1105659
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Product marketing and business development of document management and capturing solution.
- Develop and execute marketing programs and campaigns for a range of document management and capturing solutions to optimise customer’s process and workflow.
- Support sales/consultants in advancing business opportunities through effective consultative selling techniques, as well as by assessing customer’s current and proposed business and technical workflows. These responsibilities include:
- Transforming technical and product knowledge into presentation and business proposal
- Technical clarifications and validation, as well as customer engagements
- Prepare solution demonstration together with Post sales team
- Drawing solution design and architecture ,which can optimize customers’ business workflow, based on customer's requirements and environment
- Develop effective sales tools (presentation and demo kits) and conduct product/sales trainings/ workshops on a periodic basis, as well as supporting internal and external events.
- Lead regular management updates of regional business performance and reporting through engagement with other regions for knowledge exchange / sharing.
- Liaise with software principals or 3rd party vendors to ensure due attention and timely resolution to issues arising in the pre-sales cycle
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to introduce solutions and establish vendor support program to potential SI partners.
- Support required contractual arrangements and technical queries from potential SI partner
- Source for potential channels or SI partners to market and commercialize solutions through solution seminars and product show related to business process automation.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study
- At least 5 years of experience with ERP and document management/capturing solutions such as Kofax, FileNet, OpenText, MS SharePoint in a technical sales or solution presales consultant role/function is preferred.
- Experience in architecting solutions, preparing solution proposal and providing technical presentation to senior management
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyse complex requirements with impact to both business & technical aspect
- Experience in creating contract (sales agreement, NDA, service agreement)
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal communication, writing and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, resilient and adaptable to change
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
- Able to travel from time to time within short notice
For Interested candidates please email your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] by 30th September 2018.
Corporate Tree Consultants Pte Ltd