Regional Sales (Spare parts / No Exp is welcome)
- JPN MNC / Up to $3,800
- At least 1 years of experience as sales engineer
- Provide after sales technical support and site service to distributors and dealers in a timely manner
- Responsible for development and execution of sales business plans to secure profitable growth and development of the spare parts business within the industry
- Proactively handle all opportunities from leads to ensure timely fulfilment and profitability of Business Unit
- Conduct and provide accurate forecast and sales pipeline plans to management for planning
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop sales strategies to target new opportunities recognized within existing accounts
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop sales strategies to target new opportunities recognized within existing accounts.
- Have in-depth knowledge on wide range of diesel industrial engines (small to large capacity) to provide support to distributors in terms of spare parts technical advice
- Gather information and conduct regular market surveys to analyse demand, competition and trends in the spare parts industry; providing regular feedback to senior management, production, marketing regarding industry trends and outlook
- Optimize inventory level (own stock and consignment stock at customer site) to achieve low stock-up cost and satisfactory parts availability to customers
- Maintains accurate records of all projects, pricings, sales, and activity reports
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations for sales representatives, customers, and prospects
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement projects in cross-functional areas
- Any other parts sales and aftermarket duties as and when assigned
- This position requires fair amount of traveling in the Asia Pacific and South East Asia Region
- Possess strong presentation skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or please click on “Apply Now”.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website www.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Tiew Hong Wei (Ronnie)
EA Personnel Reg No: R1981870
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd