Regional Sales Manager (MNC, exp in Meter/Measurement)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Identifies new business opportunities and expanding current customer base
- Educates prospective and existing client base on our offerings & benefits of engaging the Company’s services.
- Effectively delivers sales presentations to key decision makers within customer organizations.
- Achieves revenue (booking) and profit margin targets
- Develops and drives short term & long-term sales goals
- Regularly communicating with upper management on regional market strategy
- Assists in implementation and development of regional sales strategies to fit geographic and prospective customer needs.
- Monitors business activities of major competitors, analyzing their results and identifying their strategies.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in Engineering
- Min 3-5 years of Sales experience in instrumentation and metering
- Experience in the Petroleum Industry
- Willing to travel.
- Willing to make site visits to assess opportunities.
- Knowledge in flow measurement
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd