Regional Sales Manager
You will be responsible for :
- Developing a business strategy for regional countries and leading a team of sales associates in executing sales strategies.
- Working closely with Marketing Team to ensure required activities are carried out to support business strategy
- Liaising with pre-sales and insides sales team to communicate requirements and conducting research on leads to ensure appropriate solutions are proposed
- Building a strong pipeline of customers and ensuring KPIs are met
- Getting hands-on in identifying concerns, negotiating and closing deals.
- Analysing results as well as producing reports and forecast for management review
- Leading sales meetings, organising training for new hires and development program for continuous improvement
- Ensuring records are accurate on Salesforce.com
- Being a brand ambassador and finding new opportunities to showcase and spread awareness
You have at least 5 years experience within a B2B sales/ account management role, ideally within the IT Software industry. You are proficient with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com. You have excellent interpersonal as well as negotiation skills, with ability to provide excellent customer service. You have a demonstrated track record of exceeding targets as well as being able to manage a high performing team.
Our client is an established company that provides transport management software. A new role has opened up and they are looking for motivated individuals to contribute to their expansion activities in the region.
- Newly created role
- Leadership opportunity with regional exposure
- Dynamic work environment that will accelerate learning and personal development
Snaphunt Pte Ltd