Regional Sales Leader (Pumps Retrofit / 50% SEA travel )
HR Focus| Date Posted: 6-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Only Singaporean/ Singapore residence needs to apply.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with working experience in handling financial / budget management and developing sales strategy.
- 5 years working experience in handling pumps (especially in centrifugal pumps) related sales to oil & gas and energy industries.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Mandarin speaking business associates.
- Reporting to the Head of Retrofits APAC .
- Acting as the main contact for all Retrofit enquiries and sales related activities for nominated region
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for Retrofits and Upgrades Creating the strategic plan for delivering sales growth
- Maintain knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors etc.
- Attendance at sales meetings and ensure that all relevant information from assigned area is available
- Review tenders and support overall tender process and creation of standard retrofit tenders
- Driving local Regional Sales team to work in-line with the strategic plan and to identify opportunities and drive through to order award.
- Responsible for driving initiatives within nominated sales territory to promote the identification of retrofit and re-rate opportunities such as attend technical forums and customer visits etc.
- Ensure that effective client contact, relationship building, and management processes are in place to positively influence the client and create a pre-disposition to view company as the preferred source of supply
- Ensure application of company sales and commercial policies, procedures, codes of conduct and best practice guidelines
- Actively promote Retrofits though social media and other peer platforms – internally and externally
Please attach updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc), must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)