Regional QA/QC Engineer (MNC, exp in Valves)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop, implement and maintain the Quality Management system according to ISO standards.
- Ensure all Corrective and Preventive actions are closed timely.
- Organize and lead annual internal, external and customer audits.
- Formulate, establish a quality plan for outgoing inspection check on valve assembly line.
- Prepare Quality Performance metrics and reports to management
- Drive supplier improvement plan/actions effectively.
- Conduct supplier process audits to drive process standardization, waste elimination, anddrive improvements via statistic controls
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in Engineering
- Min 3 years of experience in QMS (ISO 9001)
- Experience in managing the Customer Requirement and Complaint.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in Valves
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd