Regional Project Sales Manager (MNC, exp in Power Generators)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team associates in project and country management.
- Work closely with local, regional and global teams to close new business deals with persuasive approaches and pitches
- Co-ordinate in customers’ requirements during initial design stage and assist with developing project deliverables, drawings, and specifications. Handle objections, develop and negotiate contracts.
- Grow and retain existing customers and accounts and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. Proactively offer solutions and services that meet or predict customers’ future needs. Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Support continuous improvement of distribution capability in project sales.
- Identify, provide feedback and consult on industry trends and new technologies with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
- Present business development and key account management training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in Engineering
- Min 8 years of project sales experience in power generators
- Strong technical knowledge of power generation products and solutions. Has good knowledge of industry standards and requirements
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills on business and behavioral insights
- Leadership experience
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd