Regional Product Manager (Clinical Research) | West |
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 13-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Business development of the organization's Clinical Research portfolio.
- Sales development of all brands within the organization's Clinical Research portfolio.
- Manage marketing activities of assigned product/portfolio.
- Support Regional Business Units' Sales Managers in training and developing Universities/Institutions sales teams.
- Responsible for the overall expenses and profitability of the product segment.
- Manage, service and maintain good business relationship with all clients.
- Provide monthly reporting to Business Head.
- Degree in Life Science, Biotechnology, Biomedical, Medical Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant sales/product management experience.
- Experience in either Animal Cell Culture Research/Histopathology/Pre-Analytical Chemistry/Infectious Diseases Diagnostics will be highly advantageous.
- Strong analytical and management skills.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080