Regional Product Management, Audio Visual/Projector X2 (West, Up to $4.5K)
- A well-established Japanese IT MNC, dealing with Printer/Copier/Labeling product.
- To manage the product business effectively, ensuring achievement of business plan in terms of sales & profitability.
- Effective product life cycle management e.g. from introduction to end-of-life (EOL) and product positioning (including clear market segmentation, product launch plan, communications plan, product training & promotions to ensure sell through).
- Responsible for equipping the sales team with the necessary expertise to enable them to sell Company's products effectively. Act as the initial reference for all product related inquiries and work collaboratively with relevant colleagues to address any issues that may arise.
- Responsible for preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels, including liaison with relevant departments to ensure stock availability & supply timelines.
- Anticipate challenges to product lines and proactively work on strategies to counter them.
- Provide support to regional offices by way of product information, schemes, advertisement promotions support and business support.
- Monitor competition models, sales, schemes, and market share.
- Work closely with HQ and sales subsidiaries’ team for various product strategies, product information, stock & other issues.
- Explore new business areas to generate additional revenue for the company.
- Market analysis & planning and management of product cycle.
- Building close relationship with direct end users to ensure business continuity.
- Degree holder in Business Management.
- 2 to 3 years of Product Management experience.
- Knowledge in Audio Visual/Projector is highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good time management with the ability to work tight time pressure.
- Ability to engage channel partners and media partners effectively and efficiently.
- Two (2) positions available.
- Working Location: HarbourFront.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15673.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD