Regional Presales Manager (Datacentre, Cloud)
• Looking for a business-minded individual contributor in a highly technical presales consulting role.
• Ability to provide high quality technical presales consultancy on a range of ICT solutions.
• Enterprises, Telcos or Nation-wide Government infrastructure.
• Experience with and able to handle Tender RFPs / RFIs / RFQs.
• Perform regular ICT product and solution presentations and trainings in one-on-one, or small group settings, to external clients or internal sales teams, in different countries that Nera operates in.
• Able to develop Technical Proposals in Microsoft Word from scratch if necessary.
• Able to develop ICT Solution Presentations in Microsoft Powerpoint from scratch if necessary.
• Research, analyze and develop Best Practice Digital Transformation roadmap and solutions across various identified sectors.
• Conduct and perform Proof-of-Concepts and Demos to regional clients.
• Build relationships with clients with the aim of advancing your goal of providing high quality technical presales consultancy leading to project win and purchase order.
• Able to work in solo or team environment, with customers, vendors, distributors and partners in generating Bill-of-Materials, Statement-of-Compliances, Technical Proposals, Presentations and Pricing as needed to win all deals.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Technical or Engineering diploma or degree.
• Expert in your past field of technical expertise, and willing / able to learn and on-board new technical knowledge speedily.
• Able to speak, articulate and present well in English.
• Able to speak, articulate and present well in one-to-one or group client meetings.
• Minimum of 4 – 8 years, and above, of experience in past Technical Presales Consulting role.
Please send in your resume in MS Word forma to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598