Regional Manufacturing Engineering Manager (Valves/ MNC/ Up to S$9k)
►Able to travel regionally (50 to 80%)
►Basic salary up to $9k + Attractive Bonus (AWS/VB)
►Business Unit: Isolation Valves
►Work Location: Tuas
►Regional experience in Oil & Gas (High Mix Low Volume (HMLV) environment)
Our Client, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of valves, actuators and controls solutions providing market-leading products, services and innovation for the most challenging applications throughout the energy and process industries.
- Under general supervision from the Regional and Global Manufacturing and/or Engineering Leader, is responsible for leading and development of regional Manufacturing Engineering capability to support the business objectives and continuous growth.
- Works closely with Global and Regional project teams, ME teams Operations and R&D team to make sure all projects are well managed and supported by Manufacturing Engineering resources managed and ready for operational start-up after Gate 5.
- Evaluates current manufacturing capabilities and quality, product offerings and lead-times; Implement programs to improve quality, productivity and efficiency, reduce lead-time and improve service to customers.
- Supports Global and Regional Engineering Change, Gate Review, and ensure seamless implementation of all changes.
- Leads continuous improvement, through the use of systems thinking and the implementation of systematic process improvements.
- Leads development of appropriate system operating procedures, and training of appropriate operations personnel.
- Provides technical support on installed equipment, tools and facilities to operations to achieve asset optimization.
- Leads/manages engineering/design, fabrication and installation of equipment, facilities and tools to achieve operations objectives.
- Leads, develops and manages a team of regional Manufacturing Engineering professionals to support regional engineering initiatives and programs.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, Industrial Engineering, a Master or MBA program is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in related areas, and 5+ years in management level in a foreign manufacturing environment.
- Regional experience gained from MNC companies, specifically in Oil & Gas (i.e. High Mix Low Volume (HMLV) or process control devices.
- Possess diversified technical skills in Oil and Gas, Chemical Industrial products with configurations, and well exposed in a Project Management and HMLV Assembly environment.
- Possesses leadership skills and regional experience (role will handle around 5 Manufacturing Engineers)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to travel regionally (APAC role - work will involve 50 to 80% travel to AP sites e.g. India, China, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Australia - can work remotely wherever he or she is residing)
- Able to speak Korean & Japanese is an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to submit your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Chok Kar Hee
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1985897
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd