Regional Legal Counsel
- Industry Manufacturing MNC
- Location: Central
- Good company benefits
- Providing all business and legal affairs support required by the business and corporate functions across the covered countries.
- Key advisor to the business – delivering first-hand and professional business and legal affairs support on matters of key strategic, financial and reputational importance to the business.
- Review, draft and manage licenses / sales contracts on a daily basis in accordance with company policies and risk tolerance;
- Advise on labour-related matters;
- Identify and address risks and issues in the daily business operations and etc.
- The role will work closely with the Compliance & Internal Audit department to manage, improve and control all legal activities to ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulatory requirements in Asia Pacific in general and in the covered countries in particular.
- Provide corporate governance in an effective and efficient manner while meeting legal and statutory requirements as governed by the relevant law.
- Manage outside counsel spend on a matter-by-matter basis, and support Epson’s indirect spends savings initiatives.
- PQE 7 to 10 years at a law firm and as in-house counsel.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB).
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiating and drafting skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15553
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD