Regional Legal Counsel (6 Months Contract | MNC)
- Review, draft and negotiate a wide range of contracts with minimal to no direction, while consulting with Business Area lawyers as appropriate
- Consult with Business/Clients to agree upon contract strategy and commercial aspects of the contract
- Lead negotiations with counterparties, as needed, and confer with Business/Clients on counterparty positions. Review redlines and formulate responses to counterparty by using fallback provisions, drafting language, and/or conferring with Business Area lawyers to draft language
- Provide guidance or Business/Clients on proper grant of authority approval and signatories, as needed
- Proactively manage and develop clause language and templates based on business needs and trends
- Anticipate and proactively support the prevention and management of legal risks facing the company
- Review and interpret pending or new legislation or regulatory rules impacting the business to ensure compliance or strategy changes with respect to contract law or to other areas of law that may affect contracting
- Educate client businesses on sound legal practices and new developments impacting the business Participate in or lead special projects furthering development and embedding of best practices or expanded legal knowledge
- Possess 3-5 years PQE.
- Good contracting and negotiating skills
- Able to commit from Dec 2020 to July 2021
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17131
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD