Regional ICT End-User Support Executive
Salary: up to $4,000
Work Days: 5 Days (9am to 5:45pm)
Work Location: Tampines (near MRT)
Work Terms: Full-Time Permanent with excellent benefits & bonuses
• Responsible for the effective management on the provisioning of Regional End-User Operation and Helpdesk Support services to all affiliates in Asia Pacific region.
• To ensure timely, high quality and effective support with good customer service and technical expertise to all end users.
• To assist the Department Head in delivering assigned IT End User Solutions and Desktop Operations initiatives in the Asia Pacific region. This includes but not limiting to, managing regional helpdesk system and workflows, manage outsourcing vendor service levels, establish regional desktop standards and standard desktop image builds, regional software administration and compliance.
• Work closely with end users, peers and managers on both face to face and via remote means for service requests and problem resolution, and will function as the primary IT representative for all office premises in Singapore.
• Responsible for the effective management of Singapore Office ICT resources. Manage ICT procurement of new/replacement hardware, mobile phones, software, peripherals, audio-visual systems and services.
• Maintain up-to-date inventory of hardware and software and ensure proper disposal of all ICT assets for Singapore HQ.
• Perform annual forecasting and assist in annual budgeting exercise for IT procurement needs for Singapore HQ.
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Diploma in IT with equivalent proven knowledge with work experience
• At least 2 to 3 year’s of IT experience in end-user MNC environment focusing on end user support, server OS, network, telephony and cloud infrastructure, and helpdesk outsourcing implementation. Technically strong in enterprise IT infrastructure
• Microsoft, VMWare, Network, Cloud certifications preferred
• Infrastructure project management certification (CITPM, PMP or PRINCE) preferred but not essential
• Sound experience in working in a regional IT team in a MNC shared services environment with remote end-users support
• Proficient in VMWare vSphere virtualisation, WAN/LAN Network, Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory, Exchange, Skype for Business, SQL Database and Cloud technologies
• Exposure to new office/plant IT setup, data center operations, backup and disaster recovery. Prior implementation and support experience in Microsoft Office 365, Azure Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service and enterprise mobility management (Corporate or BYOD) will be added advantage
• Strong knowledge in ITIL V3 processes
• Good interpersonal communication and coordination skills
• Traveling to countries in Asia Pacific region (Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, India, Myanmar, Vietnam, India) is expected on a need and project basis
• Singaporean only need apply
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-307C
Jurong Gateway Road
Tel: +65 6565 1939
EA Licence Number: 05C5278
Registration No.: R1103477
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services