Regional HR Senior Executive
Job Tasks include:
- Liaise with search /recruitment firms on recruitment processes and coordinate interview appointments for Singapore Office
- Provide support in onboarding and coordination of orientation for new employees in Singapore
- Assist the Global Recruitment Manager in coordinating and tracking of global hiring requisitions approvals as well as maintaining the database for appointment of Global Recruitment Partners
Compensation & Benefits
- Assist Global C&B Director in global annual salary review and annual bonus review process and implementation.
- Assist in annual global performance management process.
- Support global Compensation and Benefits projects
- Coordinate updating of JDs for the implementation of Job Evaluation & Job Grade for regional/global locations.
- Assist to manage and coordinate with global insurance broker and local HR on global insurance renewal matters. Compilation of reports on annual benefits and insurance costs for global locations.
- Assist to coordinate with C&B consulting firms and global locations on yearly survey participation matters.
- Serve as backup in handling monthly payroll administration in Singapore
- Assist in maintaining employees’ personal files in Singapore with updated records & documents and managerial files globally
- Assist in the compilation of monthly Global HR reports from Country HRs / Region HRs, such as productivity reports, staff attrition reports etc.
- Coordinate and support HR-related work flow and approval process are in accordance with DOA (Delegation of Authority) globally
- Assist in coordinating training needs & update training database globally
- Be the main coordinator in updating Global HR-related policies, org charts and forms in Sharepoint.
- Provide support in various Global HR projects when needs arise
- Provide support for company recreation programs in Singapore
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- At least 4 years Regional HR Generalist experience for MNCs
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with positive attitude
- Prior experience on Global/Regional C&B or HR best practices and technologies will be a plus
- Strong analytical skills, able to navigate in a matrix organization
- A team player and adaptable in a fast-paced stimulating environment
- Fluent in English & Chinese (written and spoken) required due to frequent liaison with chinese stakeholders
- Work Location : Jurong East
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv (to include your photo is available) and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, and motivation factors for your next career move.
Thank you for your consideration and application. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd