Regional HR Operations Director
Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, is looking for a Regional HR Operations Director based out of Singapore. You will be in charge of managing a team and leading all human resource, office and administrative functions for offices across SE Asia.
- Act as the face of HR for the company and ambassador of the company culture, coach senior business leaders on regional HR matters, leadership style and fostering positive culture.
- Lead a regional HR team. Engage, influence and collaborate with HQ HR and other regional HR teams to assist in the implementation and deployment of effective HR procedures, policies, systems, standards, recruitment and retention.
- Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation, as and when they occur.
- Identify and develop key talent for succession and pipeline planning and provide information and reports on staff data such as staff turnover, regular salary reviews, promotions and exits.
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company through management of a HR team and the hands-on recruitment of key personnels.
- Support regional payroll function, application of grants and execute bi-annual 360 performance review of all employees.
- Deal with any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant in SG and in all regions.
- Implement team building activities, regular communications to ensure cohesion, teamwork, and camaraderie, amongst and between the various territories.
- Champion a culture of growth within a matrix environment
- BA degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Regional HR experience and with 5+ years of leadership experience
- Ability to establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with everyone.
- Demonstrable high EQ, maturity, professionalism and gravitas
- Works with others in a collaborative and solutions focused manner to achieve win-win outcomes
- Comfortable to work in matrix and multinational environments
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills to be able to influence senior stakeholders, astute to know when to be assertive and firm
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family!
(Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/matchmoveratwork) Send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the subject “Regional HR Operations Director”. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to:
a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and
b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).
MatchMove Pay Pte Ltd