Regional HR Administrator - ($3.8K to $4.5K)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Working with the Regional HR Director and APAC HR leadership team to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and plan.
- Responsible for the research and support on the execution of various Regional and Global HR Projects.
- Responsible for HR front-end operational function in relation to new employee experience including and not limited to:
- Liaising with recruitment agencies on sourcing and recruitment.
- Preparation of all documents relating to the hiring and pre-onboarding process.
- Scheduling and preparation of the Onboarding and Induction process of new employees.
- Understanding and supporting full HR spectrum to ensure operational excellence.
- Input, maintain and ensure data accuracy of information and HR metrics in HRIS (e.g. Workday).
- Preparation and basic analysis of HR reports for management when required.
- Manage all HR project and meeting logistics.
- Support to HR Manager in the Singapore office for HR administrative matters.
- Responsible for maintaining the personnel files and data compliance.
- Provide overall support to Regional HR Director, APAC on all additional ad-hoc requests on specific Global or Regional HR Projects as well as operational matters.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resources, business administration or other related disciplines. Having a relevant Degree is a plus.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in regional HR corporate practices, operational processes and administration.
- Prior experience as a HR administrator or generalist
Salary range: $3.8K to $4.5K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd