Regional Head of IT Project (Infrastructure & Operations)
- Salary up to $12,000 with Variable Bonus
- MNC - Central
- 5 Days, 8.30am-5.30pm
This role will be primarily responsible for the IT infrastructure and operations function which includes data centre infrastructure, network engineering and database administration. Reporting to the Group Chief Technology Officer and work closely with all technology teams across the organisation.
- Oversee company technology policies and procedures with the GCTO in accordance to the requirements of technology platforms, information security, regulatory and compliance (regional)
- Manage and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development and evaluation of all Infrastructure Systems.
- Provide leadership for the delivery of 24/7 service operations, establishing metrics, KPIs, and service level agreements to continually improve the performance of IT operations
- Ensure comprehensive disaster recovery infrastructure architecture is maintained in accordance to business needs
- Provide oversight for effective management of data centre operations
- Lead a team to manage and support the entire Infrastructure operations for the organisation
- Set clear expectations for tasks and deliverables to the team, providing timely feedback, coaching, whilst maintaining a constant channel of communication
- Provide project management oversight and guidance to teams, to ensure that projects are delivered to scope, time line and budget
- Participate in IT strategic planning, project planning and budget planning efforts
- Manage external vendors and suppliers in terms of their deliverables while establishing and maintaining strong, strategic partnerships
- Develops and adheres to the annual operating and capital budgets and expenditures for infrastructure, while enforcing proper controls for PO and invoicing for I&O spend.
- Degree in Computer Science or related technology disciplines;
- At least 9 years' progressive working experience in medium to large organisations with 5 years in senior leadership role in managing a complex production of infrastructure environment
- Preferably in a ‘Run The Business’ division within the banking and professional services industry
- Extensive knowledge of data centre operations, telecommunications, network engineering, data centre applications, client/server computing, and production operations support
- Experience with comprehensive disaster recovery architecture and operations, including storage area network and redundant, highly-available server and network architectures
- Ability to analyse technology trends and develop infrastructure strategy, architecture, and delivery processes designed for agility and cost effectiveness.
- Functional understanding of project management principles and their application to Infrastructure projects and experience in related IT disciplines such as data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, database administration and outsourced systems
How to Apply
Interested applicants please apply online or send your updated resume in WORD format to ChiHong (R2089902) at email below:
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION,
Kindly include the following info in your resume:
- Recent photo
- Last drawn of Salary
- Expected Salary
- Reason for leaving
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd