Regional Head Of Finance
Headquartered in Singapore, ASPIRE is a technology organization that serves small businesses with convenient & inclusive financial services across Southeast Asia. An Aspire Account is opened online with a few easy steps and gives customers access to a large variety of financial services including debit, credit and card products
We built Aspire from the ground with one thing in mind - serve small business owners with speed and simplicity. No long waits, paperwork, or hidden fees like other financial institutions - so business owners could concentrate on growing their businesses.
Aspire is backed by Y-Combinator - #1 startup incubator in the world - and has raised from some of the world’s best VCs.
What will you be doing?
- Lead finance department regionally as a senior business leader driving end to end the financial performance of the business
- Lead due diligence and financial fundraising work across multiple types of capital
- Deliver annual audited financial statements at the group and entity level
- Deliver accurate monthly budget and actual expenses monthly mgmt reporting
- Oversee internal policies and identify financial risks
- Oversee treasury function and make sure capital is segregated from lending
- Oversee accounting principles and policies and oversee proper execution by local teams
- Oversee finance operations and liquidity management
- Comply with regulatory requirements and tax commitments
What will you need?
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Head of Finance or similar role
- Degree in Finance, Banking, Audit, Consulting, or related field
- Equivalent experience in managing a small to medium-sized team
- Entrepreneurial spirit in a fintech startup environment
- Fast learner, passionate for the fintech industry with the ability to handle ambiguity
- Analytical, with strong communication skills, and the ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, and collaborative environment
- Having a good understanding of SMEs would be an added advantage
What's on Offer?
- Fantastic work culture
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Snaphunt Pte Ltd