Regional Head Of Commercial
Headquartered in Singapore, ASPIRE is a technology organization that serves small businesses with convenient & inclusive financial services across Southeast Asia. An Aspire Account is opened online with a few easy steps and gives customers access to a large variety of financial services including debit, credit and card products
We built Aspire from the ground with one thing in mind - serve small business owners with speed and simplicity. No long waits, paperwork, or hidden fees like other financial institutions - so business owners could concentrate on growing their businesses.
Aspire is backed by Y-Combinator - #1 startup incubator in the world - and has raised from some of the world’s best VCs.
The Head of Commercial is one of the most challenging positions Aspire has to offer. You will have a high impact on the growth and development of our b2b credit unit, through leading and empowering those around you to conquer the market.
What will you be doing?
- Drive the overall growth of our business, and be responsible for the full business development initiatives.
- Design and execute commercial and partnerships strategies across various verticals in the market across Southeast Asia
- Lead, empower, and mentor your team to bring about growth and development for the business unit
- Build and lead strategic plans and initiatives to ensure that Aspire is well attuned to industry trends, expansion opportunities, and competitive threats.
- Be Aspire’s brand ambassador in the market when driving business development and partnerships with stakeholders and business partners.
- Initiate, manage and oversee the execution of commercial strategies and user growth campaigns
What will you need?
- Analytical, critical thinker and problem-solving skills with a sense for scalable solutions
- Team player, self-motivated, with great interpersonal and communication capabilities
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Passionate for the fintech industry and a great fit for its start-up culture
- Great people management skills
Preferred Skill Set:
- We are looking for an individual with high ownership and has a track record of delivering results
- 4-7 years of experience in growth, consulting, or banking
- Master or bachelors in finance, banking, business, math, or marketing related fields are preferred
- A demonstrable track record of people management
What's on Offer?
- Regional Role
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Fantastic work culture
Snaphunt Pte Ltd