Regional General Manager
The Regional General Manager leads the operation of the outlets in both Singapore and Malaysia and is responsible for ensuring and maintaining a profitable outlets with food quality and service that is in line with the company’s vision, mission and values. They are responsible for ensuring smooth operational, best service standards, managing food costs, upholding menu standards, and controlling inventory. He / she is also responsible to ensure profitability of the restaurants by working with various stakeholders to create revenue generating ideas, cost efficient initiatives and demonstrate efficiency in staff planning and management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages day-to-day operations by overseeing scheduling, ordering, and developing the restaurant team members.
• Oversee and Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
• Actively involves in Recruitment, Interviews, and hires team members, conducts fair performance appraisals, propose and execute disciplinary action, motivates and trains.
• Has authority to hire and terminate (or participate in those decisions making) with approval/partnership from Human Resources.
• Ensures that the Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, as well as the company safety and security policies are being adhered to.
• Ensures that the outlets are in compliance with the preventative maintenance program with regards to facility, equipment, and grounds maintenance.
• Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team.
• Maintains fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensures products are consistent with company quality standards.
• Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
• Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs.
• Relevant academic qualifications or Professional Certifications is required
• Minimum 4 years senior management level in F&B Operation
• Possess strong leadership qualities, sound judgment and superior decision-making, negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Proven track records of exceptional customer service and able to develop a strong influence among team
• Proven track records of financial growth accountability for the outlets under assignments
• Oversee Assignments and relevant experience is an added advantage
This position requires supervisory responsibilities of crew members, shift leaders, shift managers, Assistant General Managers and General Managers.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Managers.
- Full-Time position(s) available.