Regional FP&A (6 Month Contract | Medical MNC)
- Own and refine monthly and quarterly forecast process to ensure effective P&L management & accurate financials reporting
- Support the Finance Manager in Partnering with commercial and operations to develop and continually improve budgeting and forecasting processes
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly P&L results and variance analysis for management review and business control
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, margins, expenditures, and profit margin.
- Support finance manager on month end closing procedures to ensure compliance of policies and procedures
- Support leadership team on ad-hoc analysis as and when needed.
- Minimum a degree in Accountancy or equivalent with 3-5 years' experience in planning and budgeting in MNC
- Advanced level in MS office is a must. Experience in Macro or other tools for process automation will be an advantage.
- Keen to learn, independent, and proactive in collaboration with different functional team mates
- Proven ability to thrive in constantly changing, fast paced and ambiguous work environment
- Good Understanding of accounting principles and reporting practices
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15855
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD