Regional Finance Manager (SAP,Retail,Central, Perm, up to $8000)
This position reports to the CFO of the company. He/She is responsible for finance/accounting activities in the regional office in Singapore. Other than overseeing the finance/accounting activities, this role will also be expected to oversee the general administration matters of the Singapore office.
The broad responsibilities of the position include but not limited to the following:
- Provide the organisation with an operating budget and ensure success through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual requirements. This includes:
- interpreting legislative rules and regulations to ensure compliance with all state, local and contractual guidelines,
- ensuring that all government regulations and requirements are disseminated to appropriate personnel, and monitoring compliance.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all finance/accounting activities for the organization including: banking transactions, organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets, business insurance plans coverage analysis, and maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization. Ensure adequate controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved and available such that all financial activities are in compliance to corporate governance and audits.
- Oversee the coordination and activities of independent auditors, ensuring all audit issues are resolved, and all compliance issues are met, and the preparation of the annual financial statements is in accordance with accounting policies, GAAP and other required supplementary schedules and information.
- Responsible for the overall efficiency of administration function through the execution of tasks by the Admin team. Ensuring right resources and competencies in the admin team. Primarily the custodian of unit admin policies and procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Tertiary graduate, preferably with finance/accounting major.
- 8-10 years’ relevant work experience in similar capacity.
- Advance level of Microsoft Excel and experience with other main MS Office applications is required.
- Experience with ERP systems is required; preferably SAP.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to Melissa@kschr. com (Remove the space in between) or call Melissa +65 6737 8557 for more details
Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultant!
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $7,000.00 to $8,000.00 /month
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd