Regional Engineering Manager (MNC, exp in LV/MV - Oil & Gas)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Evaluates current manufacturing capabilities and quality, product offerings and lead-times; Implement programs to improve quality, productivity and efficiency, reduce lead-time and improve service to customers.
- Leads continuous improvement, through the use of systems thinking and the implementation of systematic process improvements.
- Leads development of appropriate system operating procedures, and training of appropriate operations personnel.
- Provides technical support on installed equipment, tools and facilities to operations to achieve asset optimization.
- Leads/manages engineering/design, fabrication and installation of equipment, facilities and tools to achieve operations objectives.
- Leads, develops and manages a team of regional Engineering professionals to support regional engineering initiatives and programs.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Master/Degree in Engineering
- Min 10 years’ experience in related areas, and 5 years’ in management level in a foreign manufacturing environment.
- Possess diversified technical skills in Oil and Gas, Chemical Industrial products with configurations, and well exposed in a Project Management and HMLV Assembly environment.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd