Regional Engineering Manager (Advanced Manufacturing)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 29-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Fortune 500
- Regional role
- Employee growth and development
Our client, widely known for their automation and industrial solutions, are looking to hire an advanced manufacturing manager to be based here in the Singapore office.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing regional manufacturing engineering capability to achieve the most effective outcome in support of the business objectives.
- Supporting global and regional engineering change, gate review, and ensuring seamless implementation of all changes.
- Leading development of appropriate system operating procedures, and training of appropriate operations personnel.
- Providing technical support on installed equipment, tools, and facilities to operations to achieve asset optimization.
- Challenging established standards to meet and improve productivity measures through systems thinking and implementation of systematic process improvements; Establishing a culture of LEAN & continuous improvement towards best practice
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Automation, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or relevant fields, with additional qualifications in MBA/Masters
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing, with management experience handling overseas manufacturing plants
- Strong understanding of product line transfer, process enhancement and improvement, preferably with six sigma qualifications
- Diversified technical skills in oil and energy, chemical industrial products with configurations, and exposure in a project management and high-mix low-volume manufacturing environment
- Good to have: experience with valves, actuators and controls solutions
Interested applicants are encouraged to "APPLY NOW" with your updated CV, or write in to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Siti Suhara Binte Kames, R1548454
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd, 02C3423
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454