Regional Digital Transformation Specialist / Consultant (Systems / Java / .NET / SQL)
- We are looking for a technology enthusiast and can support a program's diagnostics surrounding complex business / technical challenges to implement innovative digital solutions with latest technologies.
- Strong ability to support the creation of innovative Digital Transformation strategy and to help deliver and implement an operational solution that is customer centric.
- Provide best practice on customer relationship management allow business to use cloud technology to better connect with customers, partners and potential customers.
- Passionate about influencing and scaling business processes.
- Support project teams and oversee aspects of the SDLC or solution implementation including estimation, sprint planning, requirements gathering, architecting, developing, testing, issue/risk management, change control and delivery.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field will be appropriate.
- At least 3 years experiences in Digital Transformation, Advanced Analytics, Project Management, or Digital Innovation and you want to be a key player in this field. With experiences in various programming languages like Java, .Net, C++ or SQL
- Experience in end-to-end delivery for a portion of large packaged or customer solutions projects (e.g., cloud solutions, custom application development, CRM, salesforce marketing automation, customer insight).
- Have implementation experience on Salesforce solution will be an advantage.
- Own and drive software and systems integration requirements gathering workshops, design, and testing, with the support of a project manager and development team.
- Critical thinking abilities in order to improve application performance and resolve technical issues.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16800
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD