Regional Data & Reporting Analyst, Korea & SEA (6 Months, West, SAP, Adv. Excel/Macro, Up to $5K)
- A well-established MNC, dealing with Medical equipment.
- Own and refine monthly and quarterly forecast process to ensure effective P&L management & accurate financials reporting.
- Support the Finance Manager in Partnering with commercial and operations to develop and continually improve budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly P&L results and variance analysis for management review and business control.
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, margins, expenditures, and profit margin.
- Support Finance Manager on month end closing procedures to ensure compliance of policies and procedures.
- Support leadership team on ad-hoc analysis as and when needed.
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy.
- At least 3 to 5 years' experience in Data and Reporting Analysis in MNC set-up.
- Possess Regional exposure, preferably in Korea and South East Asia.
- Advanced level in MS Office is a must. Experience in Macro or other tools for process automation will be highly preferred.
- Keen to learn, independent, and proactive in collaboration with different functional team mates.
- Proven ability to thrive in constantly changing, fast paced and ambiguous work environment.
- Good understanding of accounting principles and reporting practices.
- Able to commit for the entire contract duration (6 months).
- Six (6) Months' Contract (with possibility to be converted).
- Report to Manager - Finance, Emerging Asia.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16357.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD