Regional CRM System Team Lead (Exp in Salesforce CRM, )
On behalf of our Client, who is in the manufacturer of consumer electronics products, we are sourcing for a Regional CRM System Team Lead, experienced in end-to-end delivery for a CRM solutions in either Salesforce or MS Dynamics CRM projects.
- You have a strong ability to support the creation of innovative Digital Transformation strategy and to help deliver and implement an operational solution that is customer centric.
- Provide best practice on customer relationship management allow business to use cloud technology to better connect with customers, partners and potential customers.
- You are passionate about influencing and scaling business processes.
- You are a technology enthusiast and can support a program's diagnostics surrounding complex business / technical challenges to implement innovative digital solutions with latest technologies.
- You are committed to being mentored and possibly mentoring others.
- You are recognized as a valued trusted advisor in relationships with colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals.
- Drive software and systems integration requirements gathering workshops, design, and testing, with the support of a project manager and development team.
- Support project teams and oversee aspects of the SDLC or solution implementation including estimation, sprint planning, requirements gathering, architecting, developing, testing, issue/risk management, change control and delivery.
- These consultants will also need critical thinking abilities in order to improve application performance and resolve technical issues.
- Diploma or Degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field will be appropriate.
- At least 4 years of Technology or Management Consulting experience and Technical aptitude is an essential skill for a digital transformation consultant.
- Experience in team leading and supervisory role
- Individuals will need experience with various programming languages like Java, .Net, C++ or SQL
- Experience in end-to-end delivery for CRM solutions in either Salesforce or MS Dynamics CRM projects. (custom application development, CRM, salesforce marketing automation, customer insight).
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion.
- A sense of adaptability, as will need to stay current on new technologies
- MUST HAVE Implementation experience on Salesforce / Microsoft Dynamic CRM solutions.
- You have experience in Digital Transformation, Advanced Analytics, Project Management, or Digital Innovation and you want to be a key player in this field.
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD