Regional Compliance Analyst (West, SAP, Power BI/Tableau, Up to $6K)
- Our Client is a well-established US Chemical Manufacturing MNC.
- Perform risk assessments on new third party intermediaries for both AP and EMEA regions.
- Analyze and interpret risk assessment information with a view to approve/reject or escalate the third party for further due diligence.
- Effectively monitor third parties on a continuous basis in compliance systems/tools and escalate results as appropriate.
- Provide guidance to and follow-up with stakeholders on all third party requests.
- Provide assistance to ensure effective anti-corruption training for third parties.
- Work collaboratively with members of the Third Party Vetting team, Office of Global Business Conduct, and other internal teams (Corporate Audit Services, Procurement, Master Data, Businesses/Sales, etc.) in multiple time zones to effectively execute and continuously improve the compliance vetting process.
- Pull and analyze data into/from systems (SAP, BI Reports, Power BI, Tableau, Salesforce, etc.) related to third party compliance vetting.
- Provide assistance on planning and execution of third party audits.
- Serves as a regional liaison for the Asia Pacific region. Offer remote support to EMEA and the other regions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or University is required.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, in MNC set-up.
- Possess excellent communication skills and bilingual both in verbal and written, as to liaise with different Chinese speaking's stakeholders across different countries within the region. Additional language is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and data analysis, higly proficiency in MS Excel.
- Experience in third party vetting, or auditing highly preferred.
- Experience pulling data and/or utilizing Salesforce, SAP, BI Reports, Power BI and related systems is a must.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with internal and external contacts, including the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management and team members.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement in a fast-paced environment, function independently, and observe the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in the handling of information received in the course of discharging responsibilities.
- Ability to address conflict and difficult situations in a professional, calm, assertive and proactive manner.
- Report to: Global Third Party Compliance Supervisor (US).
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16508.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD