Regional Compliance Analyst (Chemicals MNC)
- Perform risk assessments on new third party intermediaries for both AP and EMEA regions.
- Analyze and interpret risk assessment information with a view to approve/reject or escalate the third party for further due diligence.
- Effectively monitor third parties on a continuous basis in compliance systems/tools and escalate results as appropriate.
- Provide guidance to and follow-up with stakeholders on all third party requests.
- Provide assistance to ensure effective anti-corruption training for third parties.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional departments in multiple time zones to effectively execute and continuously improve the compliance vetting process.
- Pull and analyze data from SAP, BI Reports, Power BI, Tableau, Salesforce, etc related to third party compliance vetting.
- Provide assistance on planning and execution of third party audits.
- Bachelor’s degree from a Recognized University
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in compliance and/ or risk management/ assessment
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin as role will be required to liaise with Chinese counterparts. Additional language skill is a good to have, but not a must due to regional liaising.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with internal and external contacts
- Ability to exercise sound judgement in a fast-paced environment, function independently, and observe the highest degree of integrity and confidentialit
- Ability to address conflict and difficult situations in a professional, calm, assertive and proactive manner.
- Experience in third party vetting, or auditing highly desirable
- Experience pulling data and/or utilizing Salesforce, SAP, BI Reports, Power BI and related systems highly desirable
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16506.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD