Regional Channel Sales Manager
ANTlabs Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 4-Aug-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Meeting the technical business needs of partners and/or end users by
- Focus on sales revenue and lead generation.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining sales channels with Channel Partners. Establish a qualified pipeline of business and maintain an accurate forecast.
- In charge of preparing and delivering customer presentations, pricing and promotional proposals.
- Develop sales and marketing initiatives with key partners to increase monthly sales revenue.
- Analyze market trends and develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Recognize and acquire strategic business opportunities.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts, keeping and up to date prospect funnel.
- Focused on driving revenue through new customer acquisition. Responsible for identifying, recruiting, and working with key value added resellers to drive new business and retain existing customers.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent with minimum 3-5 years of successful sales experience, preferably in the IT industry.
- 2 years of channel sales experience selling software/IT technology.
- Strong sales background - Proven sales ability including: pricing, relationship building and management, consultative selling.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision or as part of a team.
- Ability to travel to assigned territory when required.
- Strong sense of time management and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possess excellent presentation and negotiation skills to successfully present information to customers.
- Singaporeans preferred
ANTlabs Pte Ltd
ANTlabs is a proven technology solution partner for service providers' unique Internet business needs. ANTlabs is the Asia Pacific market leader for service gateways and has won multiple awards (e.g.NIA - Most Innovative Product). Established in Singapore and founded in Oct 1999, ANTlabs provides technology solutions with these main areas of focus: Mobile Offload, Carrier WiFi, Hospitality and BYOD. The key strength of ANTlabs is our working partnership with Telcos (local and global), Enterprise and Hospitality arena. ANTlabs has provided End-to-End Solutions with key patented technologies to enable viable business models and faster ROI for our customers. We provide telco-grade reliability and enterprise-grade security while ensuring scalable solutions would meet current and future demands. In order to do this, we have our in-house R&D to give faster response to market demands.