Regional Channel Partner Manager (up to $14000)
- Hit sales targets by successfully managing the territory, mainly cover Rest of Asia (Southeast Asia, Taiwan, Korea, Australia & New Zealand) etc.
- Work with channel partners to build and manage sales pipeline to achieve goals.
- Facilitate, develop, and manage sales enablement tools and training plans to ensure Partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives.
- ork with current and target Partners to understand current offerings and amend to include BLM portfolio as part of core offerings or dedicated practice.
- Drive Partner marketing programs to develop incremental revenue streams.
- Work closely with relevant BU and Partners Marcomms to provide support of partner-driven events.
- Explore new markets, new growth points and emerging business opportunities.
- Identify strategic accounts for market coverage and penetration
- Makes compelling presentations to a variety of audiences (i.e. managers, clients, customers and general public) using visual aids, slide shows, and other media
- Develops sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment
- Proactively recruit new prospective Partners by effectively presenting NDC’s value proposition and financial benefits. Develop and execute contractual agreements that easily provide Partners with Company’s business, financial and ethic expectations.
- Proven track-record of channel growth and distributor development, work closely with end user, both direct & indirect sales experience is plus
- Develop referral relationships with clients
- Utilize Sales Force CRM to collect and manage customer information and territory activities and forecasting.
- Read, analyze and negotiate contracts
- Write reports and correspondence, Provide timely and realistic sales forecasts
- Travel around assigned sales territories, traveling at short notice is required
- Proactive in approach, problem solving, building relationship and partnership for win-win proposition at both ends
- All other duties as assigned
- BS Degree in Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral in English with the ability to communicate at the customer, employee, manager, Distributor, product & application managers
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent organizational, canvassing and closing skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office programs and CRM’s
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a related industry specific to Cables, wires, tubes, Metrology & Metals industry, on-line measurement & instrumentation knowledge is plus
- Technical knowledge of cable, tubes & other industrial processes
- Self-starter and fast learner with strong ability to energize and inspire others, led by example, passion for growth, strong commercial capability
- Ability to conduct business with high ethical practices, well educated
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9748
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd