Regional C&B Specialist (MNC)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119102E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Prepare and process payroll to ensure accurate and timely payment of salary and attend to employee enquiries on all C&B matters.
- Compute and process quarterly sales commission and incentives
- Prepare and submit statutory documents and all employer related claims (CPF contribution, NS Makeup, maternity/paternity, childcare leave, annual income tax submission, IR21, SEC, TEC, etc.)
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of information in all HRIS systems and physical documents such as payroll, employee records, leave system, sales commission reports, employment contracts etc.
- Handle full spectrum of recruitment process for all levels
- Plan and organize company events and training activities to develop performance culture, increase company cohesiveness and team spirit.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in HR
- Min 5 years of General HR experience
- Min 2 years of hands-on Payroll processing experience
- Experience in C&B
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd