Regional Business Development (Semicon | Based in Shanghai)
- Develop sales strategies for the growth of existing and new accounts in China, Taiwan and Korea
- Manage representatives/ sale agents in the respective country to drive and achieve sales targets and provide after-service support
- Organize and participate in sales promotion activities and trade shows in the respective country in North Asia
- Gather industry technology roadmaps, market intelligences on potential product purchase pattern and work with R&D in developing matching roadmaps
- Conduct market/ customer survey, competitive landscape analysis and new industry analysis
- Co-ordinate with Operations, Project and Service Management teams to achieve the sales and services goals
- Assist in setting the pricing strategy of the company’s products
- Contribute to the company risk management process in accordance with your position and duties/ responsibilities
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by management
- Degree/ Diploma in an Engineering with additional education in Business discipline
- 5 years of working experience in semiconductor industry with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in semiconductor equipment sales
- Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing process will be an advantage
- Able to station in China (Shanghai) and travel within the North Asia countries
Accommodation & Transport will be provided.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17154
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD