Regional Business Consultant (In-House, exp in Consultancy)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 16-Mar-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710 | EA Personal Registration No: J119102E
Manager, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible for driving successful implementation of strategic initiatives across Asia Pacific region
- Operationalize business strategies into actionable project plans with clear project objectives, KPIs, responsible persons, timelines, etc.
- Guide the local project teams in implementing strategic projects; discuss and provide solutions when necessary
- Formulate and implement medium- to long-term business strategies to meet the overall quantitative and qualitative targets of the company
- Lead strategic planning activities and discussions with business units and service departments to create value-adding business strategies
- Participate in the annual budgeting process and review business strategies, business plans, financial targets, etc.
- Determine agenda for monthly Regional Executive Board meetings and ensure that important and urgent matters are discussed and decided.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in Business /Finance
- An MBA is advantageous
- Min 6-8 years of working experience in consulting or strategy functions in top tier management consulting firms and/or big 4 audit firms and/or a dynamic MNC
- Prior experience in manufacturing, furniture or construction industries
- In-depth understanding of the business and cultural environments of mature and emerging markets in Asia Pacific
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in at least two functional areas (e.g. Strategy, Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- Travelling up to 30% in the region
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd