Regional Branding & Marcomm AM - exp in automotive industry/ travel req
- Up to $5700 plus Variable Bonus
- 5 years
- MNC – Central location, travel required
Our client, a MNC in automotive and automotive parts is looking for suitable candidates to fill the role of Regional Branding and Marcomm Assistant Manager.
- Strengthen company’s brand in the region, overall brand strategy and research.
- Managing a brand transformation project across the Region.
- Consolidation of data, insights and development phase.
- Creation of a regional strategy and platform.
- Management of regional research activities to monitor company’s brand health and effectiveness of regional/local initiatives.
- Manage agency vendor partners.
- Maintain overview of communication activity and plans of distributors.
- Propose and secure agreement of activities and plans amongst distributors.
- Plan and deliver appropriate materials and content assets to agency vendors.
- Working with all stakeholders to ensure consistency in branding for all markets.
- Managing budget overview for all related activities.
- Plan and participate in distributor meetings, conferences and workshops.
- Providing hands-on support and guidance for markets on implementing regional framework/activity
- Function as a company’s brand advocate or champion
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business or equivalent
- Around 8 years’ experience in branding, planning, marketing and communications
- Demonstrated strategic and project management capability from inception to completion
- Strong analytical capabilities to interpret strategic development
- Be a self-starter and resourceful
- Proficiency Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote etc.
- Willing to travel on short notice and work long hours (when necessary)
- Flexible working hours
- Central location – walking distance from MRT
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms Lin Zhen Yu (R1546594) **
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture
Only Singaporeans need apply.
Due to work pass limitation, our client would not be able to secure Work Permit, EP or S pass. If you would require a Work Permit, EP or S pass, please do not apply.
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd