Regional Accounting Manager (MNC, exp in FMCG, Oracle)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Oct-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Supports the region by working with Business Units’ management to ensure compliance to Group/Regional financial and corporate governance policies and practices as well as implementation of good internal control processes/systems and process improvement initiatives.
- Assist to provide support and guidance on technical accounting matters and processes/procedures to ensure accurate, efficient and timely financial reporting.
- Developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures, as required.
- Addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger reviews, financial reporting, internal/external audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
- Roll out ERP and Reporting systems implementations effective and timely manner.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in Accounting, preferably with CA
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in MNCs
- Well-versed in performing internal control and sound knowledge of risks and controls in an organization.
- Familiar with Singapore accounting standards & compliance with Statutory and Accounting requirements
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous, good team player and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to travel across region
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd